RECRUITMENT FOR FIRE FIGHTER STAFF FEB.2019
Nam Dinh Vu IP of Sao Do Group is looking for fire fighter staff as below info:
Position: Fire fighter staff
Quantity: 01 person
Work place: Nam Dinh Vu IP, Hai An, Hai Phong
- Manage, monitor and supervise the system of fire protection means to always work well and meet the requirements on response when incidents occurs;
- Check and supervise FPF work at the project and secondary investors;
- Develop plans, prepare forces and perform fire-fighting tasks when incidents occurs;
- Manage and propose fire-fighting equipment and sources if needed;
- Follow up, perform periodic maintenance of fire protection equipment and keep records according to regulations;
- Promptly notify authorities when incidents occur;
- Organize training sessions, train rehearsals for fire prevention and fighting plans for the fire protection team;
- Reporting periodically or unexpectedly to functional agencies related to FPF as prescribed.
- Graduated from Intermediate or higher professional schools trained on FPF
- Prioritize candidates with experience in training and managing fire protection systems
- Skills to operate fire protection machinery and equipment;
- Test and supervision skills;
- Other requirements:
+ Be careful, honest and have a sense of law observance;
+ High responsibility, respect for standards and working principles;
+ Active and creative abilities;
+ Good health, able to work under high pressure;
+ Ability to work independently or team work;
+ Fast and enthusiastic at work.
- Requirements on Gender: Male.
- Candidates could apply directly to Sao Do Group No 768B Ngo Gia Tu, Thanh To Ward, Hai An, Hai Phong or send CV via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for receipt of applications on April 30, 2019
- For further information, please contact: Mrs Trang - Head of Human Resource 0915 183 096 - 02253 814 301;
- Candidates can find out details at www.saodogroup.com website.