- HRV CSKH
- Why choose us
Nam Dinh Vu IP is located in the center of Dinh Vu - Cat Hai economic zone. This is a marine economic center serving the needs of socio-economic development of Hai Phong city, the northern coastal region and the whole country with many key projects being implemented.
The technical infrastructure and social infrastructure here are developed synchronously and modernly. These comparative advantages bring direct benefits to the investors while saving the transportation costs as well as shortening the products lead time to market.
I. Connection to Haiphong City:
- 10km from Hai Phong city center, connected via TL356 (cross-section 68m).
- Population of over 2 million people.
- 1.3 million labor resources.
II. Cat Bi International Airport
- 8km from the international airport.
- Flight routes: Korea, China, Thailand, etc.
- Designed capacity: 4-5 million visitors/year, ability to upgrade to 7-8 million people/year
- Cargo handling capacity: 250,000 tons/year.
III. Connection to Seaport system
Nam Dinh Vu Port
(functional subdivision of Nam Dinh Vu IP):
Lach Huyen international deep seaport
(15 km from Nam Dinh Vu IP):
Port system at Dinh Vu peninsula
(3km from Nam Dinh Vu IP):
IV. Connection to Highway system:
Hanoi - Hai Phong Expressway:
Tan Vu - Lach Huyen Highway and Bridge:
Ha Long - Hai Phong Expressway:
V. Connection to Railway system:
- 15km to Hai Phong railway tation.
- The Hai Phong - Hanoi - Lao Cai railway route to Kunming (Yunnan province) in southwest China is extended advantage of Dinh Vu - Cat Hai economic zone.