GEMADEPT CORPORATION – One of the leading enterprises in Vietnam in Port operation, Maritime and Logistics, belonging to the group of 50 listed companies with the largest market capitalization in Vietnam. With a development strategy focusing on core businesses, Gemadept has been investing heavily in Port infrastructure, DC Logistics distribution centers, container transportation network in key areas in the region. water and advance to many countries in the region.
Nam Dinh Vu Container Port is one of Gemadept’s outstanding infrastructure projects with a scale of 6-7 ports on an area of over 65ha and a total investment of up to VND 6,000 billion, allowing to receive incoming ships. 40,000DWT, will be a bridge connecting goods trade with the world of not only Hai Phong but also of the Northern key economic region.
After 2 years of effective operation with modern equipment, dynamic and professional staff, to meet the needs of human resources in the coming period, we continue to search for talented talents. force, quality in the following positions:
1. Marketing Manager (01 person)
Age: Not more than 40
Qualifications: Graduated from Regular University, with priority given to the fields of Foreign Trade, Foreign Languages, Economics, and Maritime
Foreign Language: Proficient in English: Toiec 650 or above, priority to know more foreign languages.
Skills: Persuasive communication, negotiation and good negotiation. Good planning, data analysis and problem solving.
Experience: At least 3 years in port operation, shipping, logistics. Experienced manager. Knowledge of the port market, shipping.
Appearance is quite, enthusiastic, proactive, able to withstand work pressure, determined to work and to settle down for a long life in Hai Phong
Researching and forecasting markets, analyzing and evaluating give an overall comment on the impact of the market on production and business activities and ways to catch the market.
Building competitive strategy, market strategy.
Reach potential customers and offer services.
Research and propose to expand cooperative relationships, develop new services – transport and logistics chain services.
Negotiate and negotiate contracts with shipping lines and cargo owners.
Organize and implement customer care and gratitude activities: shipping lines, forwarders, import-export companies.
Organizing promotional activities, introducing the Company’s image.
Marketing department manager.
Other jobs as assigned by the Board of Directors.
2. Marketing / CS staff (01 person)
Age: Not more than 35
Qualifications: Graduated from Regular University, with priority given to graduates in foreign trade, foreign languages, economics, maritime
Foreign Language: Proficient in English: Toeic 500 or above, preferably more foreign languages.
Good appearance, dynamic, flexible, good behavior diplomacy, withstand work pressure.
Experience: Priority is given to candidates who have had experience working at ports, shipping lines, import-export companies. Having knowledge about port market and shipping.
Take care of existing customers: shipping lines, forwarders, import-export customers.
- Contributing ideas and proposing new policies to increase utilities for customers, improve service quality at the port system.
Resolve customer-related issues, take responsibility for reporting and proposing Directly manage customer support options at the customer’s request.
- Looking for new customers, new transport routes.
Gathering information about the commodity market, advising the Head and the Board of management on market activities.
Advertising, preserving the image of the Company.
Participate in organizing annual Customer Appreciation events.
3. IT Team Leader (01 person)
Purpose of work:
Ensuring the entire IT system (including hardware and software, communication systems) of the company operates continuously and smoothly with the aim of supporting and increasing the efficiency of the company’s business and production activities.
Management of network infrastructure – hardware:
– Administration of network systems, servers, construction, design, construction, installation and configuration of network equipment according to LAN and WAN models.
– Monitoring, implementing the system maintenance plan, checking arising problems & proposing solutions to submit to the Board of Directors for approval.
– Manage IT equipment, computers, printers, cameras, timekeeper, …
– Coordinate with suppliers managing and operating the Port exploitation software. Assessing the quality, functionality, giving opinions to adjust the software’s suitability with the actual situation.
– Receive and handle EDI incidents (electronic data exchange) with shipping lines, Customs.
– Collaborate with IT Group and IT units in Gemadept to deploy software projects to company departments.
Management system security and security backup
– Building, managing the security system and backing up the company, supervising the operation of the system.
– Receive requests for procurement of IT supplies and equipment from departments that have been approved, searched, and negotiated with suppliers.
– Managing, training, developing IT staff.
– Research and select application software that is appropriate for the company’s business and production activities.
– Support users with issues related to IT services: Windows, Office, Networks ….
– Other jobs as assigned by the Board of Directors and the IT Department of the Group.
Age: Not more than 40
Professional qualifications: Regular university or above majoring in Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunications.
Foreign language proficiency: English TOIEC 500 or equivalent, good English communication is an advantage.
Experience: at least 3 years in the field of IT, knowledgeable about IT systems in manufacturing enterprises with over 200 system users. Prioritize people who have worked in the port field. Experienced managing at least 2 employees.
- Professional skills: Network management skills, network operating systems, IT infrastructure
Application development skills, database management
Soft skills: Teamwork, ability to negotiate, negotiate with partners.
Good communication, a spirit of responsible work, love the job, withstand the pressure of work, ready to work overtime when an incident.
II / BENEFITS
Enjoy full benefits under the labor law (health insurance & social insurance), annual leave, travel and other benefits as prescribed by the state.
Working in a dynamic, professional and creative environment, with many learning and development opportunities.
III / TIME LIMIT AND HOW TO SUBMIT DOSSIERS
Submit CV by email: [email protected] submit your resume directly to HR Department – Level 2 – Nam Dinh Vu Port Joint Stock Company – Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park (zone 1), Lot CA1, Dong Hai 2 Ward, Hai An District, Hai Phong City. Tel: 0225. 3266468 – Ext: 158