Hotline: (+84) 965 469 469
Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park is located in the central position of the Dinh Vu – Cat Hai Economic Zone. It serves as a coastal economic center to meet the socio-economic development needs of Hai Phong city, the North Coastal Region, and the whole country, with numerous key projects being implemented. In addition, the technical infrastructure and social infrastructure of Nam Dinh Vu are developed synchronously and modernly.
The advantages of Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park will directly benefit investors by maximizing transportation costs savings and reducing the time to bring products to the market.
I. Connection to Haiphong City:
- It is located 10km from the center of Hai Phong city and is connected via TL356 (a road with a cross-section of 68m).
- The population is over 2 million people.
- There is a labor force of 1.3 million people.
II. Cat Bi International Airport
- It is located 8km from the international airport.
- Designed capacity: 4-5 million passengers per year, with the possibility to upgrade to 7-8 million passengers.
- Cargo transportation capacity reaches 250,000 tons per year.
- Aircraft types: B747, B777, A350, and similar models.
- Airlines and destinations:
|Jetstar Pacific Airlines||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Vietnam Airlines||Da Nang; Ho Chi Minh City|
|VietJet Air||Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi; Ho Chi Minh City; Da Nang; Pleiku; Phu Quoc; Da lat; Buon Ma Thuot; Seoul-Incheon;|
– Officially operational since May 2016.
III. Connection to Seaport system
|Nam Dinh Vu Port
(functional subdivision of Nam Dinh Vu IP)
|Lach Huyen international deep seaport
(15 km from Nam Dinh Vu IP)
|The port system on the Dinh Vu Peninsula
(3km from Nam Dinh Vu IP)
IV. Connection to Highway system
|Hanoi – Hai Phong Expressway:
|Tan Vu – Lach Huyen Highway and Bridge:
||Ha Long – Hai Phong Expressway:
V. Connection to Railway system
– 15km to Hai Phong railway tation.
– The Hai Phong – Hanoi – Lao Cai railway route to Kunming (Yunnan province) in southwest China is extended advantage of Dinh Vu – Cat Hai economic zone.