At the end of the first 9 months of 2023, Hai Phong for the first time led in terms of FDI attraction results and exceeded the 2023 annual plan with over 1.4 billion USD in foreign investment, despite the general economic difficulties. This is a promising sign of the strong attractiveness of Hai Phong’s industrial real estate market. Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park contributed to 4 out of 10 FDI projects licensed for investment registration in the entire city. We would like to announce the important information of the Industrial Park and the market during the past time as follows:
- Project updates: Phase 2 continues to be a hot spot for investment attraction with 280 hectares of new land fund being concentrated on land reclamation and infrastructure deployment.
- Projects granted with IRC, the trend of high-quality ready-built warehouses in Nam Dinh Vu.
- Updates on notable events of Sao Do Group – Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park.
- New points in business and investment legal policies.
- Report on investment environment in the first 9 months of 2023 in Vietnam
We invite our Partners and Customers to refer to the detailed content here in the NEWSLETTER Q3_2023_EN